ORG Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (FNAL) Title Network Research BIO Phil DeMar is the group leader for the Network Research group at Fermilab. He holds a master’s degree in computer science from DePaul University (Chicago). He is a network architect with more than 25 years of experience in network management and operations. Over the past decade, he has migrated from operational support of networks into network research areas. He has been a principal investigator in a number of research projects involving software-defined networking (SDN) capabilities.
- Winter 2011 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
- Summer 2010 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
- Summer 2009 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
- Summer 2008 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs Workshop
- Summer 2007 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs Workshop
- Sessions with no meeting details