ORG Ohio Supercomputer Center/OARnet Title Senior Systems Developer/Engineer BIO Prasad Calyam is a Senior Systems Developer/Engineer at the Ohio Supercomputer Center. His expertise is in the design and development of software systems comprising of advanced architectures and network-based performance analysis techniques and tools. Prasad received the BS degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Bangalore University, India, and the MS and Ph.D. degrees in Electrical and Computer Engineering from The Ohio State University, in 1999, 2002, and 2007 respectively. He has worked on projects for companies such as Mphasis, Samsung Electronics, Apparent Networks, Polycom, and Eaton Corporation in the commercial sector, and for research groups at the Indian Institute of Science, The Ohio State University, Internet2, and American Distance Education Consortium in the academic sector.
- Spring 2012 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Summer 2010 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
- Winter 2010 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
- Spring 2008 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Fall 2006 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Sessions with no meeting details