ORG ESnet (DOE Office of Science - Energy Sciences Network) Title Executive Director, ESnet BIO Indermohan (Inder) S. Monga serves as the Division Director for Scientific Networking Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab and Executive Director of Energy Sciences Network, the leading international high-performance network interconnecting the National Laboratory System in the United States with tens of thousands of researchers around the world. The organization has proudly advanced cutting edge of networking technology for 30 years, with innovative technologies like Science DMZ architectures, perfSONAR, iperf3, OSCARS, used worldwide. In previous roles, Mr. Monga has served as ESnet’s Chief Technology Officer, and as the Research and Innovation lead for Metro Ethernet Networks in Nortel’s Chief Technology Office. His research interests include developing and deploying advanced networking services for collaborative and distributed “big-data” science with recent focus on the broad adoption of SDN in the wide-area. He currently holds 20 patents and has over 25 years of industry and research experience in telecommunications and data networking.
- 2015 Internet2 Global Summit
- Improving Data Mobility & Management for International Cosmology
- Improving Data Mobility & Management for International Climate Science
- 2013 Internet2 Annual Meeting
- Summer 2012 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
- Spring 2012 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Summer 2011 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs