ORG Internet2 Title Internet Engineer BIO Stanislav Shalunov is an Internet engineer with Internet2. He chairs the QBone Scavenger Service (QBSS) design team, works on standartization of IP performance metrics, and is interested in active and passive network measurements. Stanislav is active in engineering of advanced network services for Internet2 networks, and involved in engineering aspects of end-to-end performance initiative. Stanislav holds a degree in mathematics and computer science from Moscow State University.
- Summer 2006 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs Workshop
- Fall 2003 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Spring 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Fall 2001 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Spring 2001 Internet2 Member Meeting