ORG University of Massachusetts, Amherst Title BIO Christopher Misra is the Information Security Officer with the University of Massachusetts Amherst where he has worked for the past twelve years. His responsibilities include management of the campus information security program, incident handling, various compliance requirements, and network security and identity management architectures. Chris has been active for many years with various regional and national information security organizations including the Security Task Force, Internet2 Salsa, and REN-ISAC, serving on program committees, chairing working groups, and presenting at conferences. Chris is also an instructor at UMass where he has taught undergraduate courses on Network Security for many years.
- Spring 2009 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Spring 2008 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Spring 2007 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Fall 2006 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Spring 2006 Internet2 Member Meeting
- Fall 2005 Internet2 Member Meeting