Time 12/09/19 04:30PM-06:00PM
Room Nottoway (4th)
This event provides an opportunity to meet the folks working on all the newest developments being implemented on the Internet2 network. Many of the subject matter experts (SMEs) working on these new efforts (i.e., Next Generation Infrastructure, Routing Security, and Trusted Access topics, among others) will be present to answer questions, provide brief updates, and collect your ideas to share with their teams. Specific topics include:
- Next Generation Infrastructure (NGI) with Chris Wilkinson, Scott Taylor, and other team members
- Security with Adair Thaxton, Ryan Martin, and Steve Wallace
- Networking for Cloud with Brian Cashman and Matt Zekausaks
- InCommon Academy with Erin Murtha
In addition, we collect feedback from attendees on such questions as:
- What do YOU look for in a technical meeting?
- What elements of the current Technology Exchange format are working for you?
- What would you recommend we change?
These and other questions are open for direct feedback during this "come-whenever-available" session. Be sure to come by, grab a snack and a beverage, take our survey, and engage in discussion with individuals about the future designs for this event.
NOTE: This event was previously called Open Office Hours.
Primary track Nothing But Net(working)