San Francisco Dining & Attractions
Visitor Information & Maps
Visit the San Francisco Information Center at 900 Market Street to get information about things to do and places to eat to have an amazing trip.
Show Your Badge: Exclusive Discounts & Deals
How It Works
The Show Your Badge program allows attendees to receive discounts and special offers at restaurants, museums, and retail establishments in San Francisco by simply by showing the conference badge. Discounts range from 10% to 45% off.
Please see here for a list of local businesses that you may visit and receive discounts.
Eligibility & Restrictions
Show Us Your Badge discounts are available to any group issuing a conference identification badge that includes the attendee's name and name of conference.
- Current offers are valid only during the conference week.
- Convention Badge must be presented at time of purchase.
Restaurants Within Walking Distance
- Sens – 2nd-floor bistro offering Mediterranean dining & dramatic views of the Ferry Building & the bay, 20ft. $$
- One Market Restaurant – Upscale New American eatery with Embarcadero views, 479 ft. $$$
- The Slanted Door – Trendy Charles Phan eatery serving modern Vietnamese fare with bay views, .2 miles $$$
- Market Bar – Ferry Building cafe with market-sourced American food & enclosed sidewalk seating, .2 miles $$
- Boulevard – American fare from renowned chef Nancy Oakes at a chic Embarcadero spot, .2 miles $$$$
- PABU Izakaya – A sleek space with high-end spot offers classic Japanese cuisine in style, .2 miles $$$
- Schroeder's – Historic German beer hall (since 1893), .2 miles $$
- Rosa Mexicano – Modern Mexican chain eatery known for tableside guacamole and creative margaritas, .2 miles $$$
- La Mar Cebicheria Peruana – Chef Gastón Acurio serves Peruvian seafood in an outdoor space on the pier, .2 miles $$$
- Ozumo – Creative sushi, robata grilled items & an extensive sake menu in a contemporary space, .3 miles $$$
- Tadich Grill – Institution for fresh fish & classic cocktails with an old-school setting & a buzzy atmosphere, .3 miles $$$
- Michael Mina – Celeb chef's flagship restaurant for upscale New American fare in an elegant space, .3 miles $$$$
- Barbacco – Italian regional small & large plates & small communal tables are designed to promote conviviality, .3 miles $$
- CHAYA Brasserie – An inventive menu mixes French & Japanese influences in a space with Bay Bridge views, .3 miles $$$
- Hog Island Oyster Company – Local oysters & clams with craft beer at this popular waterside seafood eatery, .3 miles $$
- Kokkari Esiatorio – Taverna-inspired cuisine served in a candlelit, wood-beamed dining room, .4 miles $$$$
- Wayfare Tavern – Popular upscale eatery serving Tyler Florence's American fare in a British pub-style setting, .4 miles $$$
- Coqueta – Michael Chiarello's Spanish enterprise offers tapas & family-style plates in classy digs with patio, .4 miles $$$
- Waterbar – Happy-hour crowds seek oysters, views & more at a circular bar, a deck & outdoor tables, .5 miles $$$
- Oriental Pearl – Chinatown classic serving dim sum & Hong Kong-style fare, .6 miles $$$
Things To See and Do in the Bay Area
Golden Gate Bridge
San Francisco Cable Cars
California Academy of Sciences
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Japanese Tea Garden
Aquarium of the Bay
San Francisco Zoo
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts