Industry Roundtable Sessions
Time 04/23/13 11:45AM-01:15PM
These informal 45 minute sessions include short presentations with lots of Q&A time, and are held at tables in the Food & Beverage room.
A map of the topics and table locations is posted at the entrance. Abstracts for these sessions can be found by clicking on the title.
- 7 Myths of SDN (Juniper Networks)
- Hybrid Mode Operation (Juniper Networks)
- Brocade IaaS (Brocade)
- Internet2 and CrashPlan PROe: Endpoint Backup for Higher Ed (codefortytwo software)
- Endpoint Backup Cloud Strategies - Public or Private? (codefortytwo software)
- Cloud Computing for Unified Communications: Determining the ROI (Aastra)
- New Bandwidth Infrastructure with Public/Private Partnerships (Zayo Group)
- Planning for Multimedia's Surge in Learning (Desire2Learn)
- Improving Global Learning with Fuze (FuzeBox)
- The Missing Link for Internet2 Members to Move to IP Telephony - From DMARC to Desktop (Phybridge)
- Innovative Global Trends and Best Practices in Video-Enabled Learning Spaces (Polycom)
- Overcoming the MOOC Dilemma: A Scalable Solution to Student Interaction Beyond the Static Lecture (Tele-ClassRoom)